Jan 25, 2011

Magic

So i recently started to watch a childhood show "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" and reading the rest of the Harry Potter series and it has got me thinking and fantasising about magic. I wish I had magical powers, like flying, I love those dreams where you are flying. I always feel so free and happy.

Lissy Elle, creates these wonderful and wistful magic filled moments. There seems to be a general disassosiation from photo manipulation in the photography world and a move towards the 'natural, true to life and real' expression in photography as of late. however I've always thought a well manipulated photograph is just as valid and beautiful. She is really skilled, and has a magical eye.

You Are Small: A Message From the Universe

How to Light Your Own Way

Fireflies

Creationism

Poof

Campground

The Warehouse

Battle for the Kingdom

Catch and Release

No comments:

Post a Comment