Nov 13, 2010

New look

So I finally got inspired to redesign the look of my blog. I was not completely happy with the original design (below) but was totally stumped on how it should look. Do you ever experience a mental block when it comes to designing for yourself? Sure you can see how others can improve their work, and you can easily design for others. But trying to capture yourself in an image (or typology in this case) causes a major brain melt down and fear of making a mistake. I spent too long thinking and not enough doing and was too afraid to just let my creativity flow, and so my first banner was a total let down form me and failed to have that 'pop' that i wanted. I love my new design, I think its optimistic and really portrays the aim of this blog. What do you think? Hope you like it.













Out with the old, in with the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment